Domain Capital Group is looking for an Investment Analyst to join our Atlanta office.
Our Investment professionals are responsible for supporting the day-to-day investment and asset management activities for Domain’s varied strategies highlighted in the following section. This includes, but is not limited to:
For new investments, the Analyst will assist with due diligence, financial modeling, industry research and drafting investment committee reports. In addition, the Analyst will support the firm’s business development efforts on an as needed basis.
- Quantitative and qualitative underwriting of new investments;
- Supporting the Investment Management team with servicing and monitoring existing investments to ensure compliance with covenants and deliverables from our investment partners per operating agreements;
- Drafting quarterly investment management reports;
- Analyzing investment-level financials and operations;
- Presenting information to the Investment Management team and senior leadership;
- Synthesize deliverables on current investment performance and industry news and trends; and
- Building and maintaining financial models.
For new investments, the Analyst will learn how to assist with due diligence, financial modeling, industry research, and drafting investment committee reports. In addition, the Analyst will support the firm’s business development efforts on an as needed basis.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Detail oriented and results focused, with strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Highly organized and have the ability to multitask
- Demonstrated writing ability (writing samples will be required)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and modeling skills.
- Initiative and ownership in completing projects.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment within a small group.
- Occasional late, weekend, or non-regular work hours may be required.
- Some travel may also be necessary, but will likely be less than 20% on average.
- A high degree of Microsoft Excel modeling competency is strongly required
Education and Experience Required:
- 0-3 years of experience in a new investment or asset management capacity with an investment management firm or in a financial analyst position with an investment bank, Big 4 accounting firm, consulting firm, with a strong understanding of capital markets, corporate finance and investment analysis concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Real Estate or Finance, but relevant internship experience will be required
Domain Capital Group headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, provides comprehensive private investment management services through its registered investment advisor subsidiaries to institutions, public and private pension plans, corporations, foundations, endowments and high-net-worth individuals. Our investment professionals have experience across a wide range of asset classes and investment strategies, including Entertainment, Media & Technology, Real Estate, Credit & Special Situations, and Natural Resources Investments.