Domain Capital Advisors’ Investment Management group is looking for an Investment Analyst to join our Atlanta office. Our Investment professionals are responsible for supporting the day-to-day investment and asset management activities for Domain’s varied alternative investment strategies: Real Estate; Media, Entertainment, & Technology; and Credit & Special Situations.
This position includes, but is not limited to, the following roles and responsibilities:
- Quantitative and qualitative underwriting of new investments;
- Supporting the Investment Management team with servicing and monitoring existing investments to ensure compliance with covenants and deliverables from our investment partners per operating agreements;
- Drafting quarterly investment management reports;
- Analyzing investment-level financials and operations;
- Presenting information to the Investment Management team and senior leadership;
- Synthesize deliverables on current investment performance and industry news and trends; and
- Building and maintaining financial models.
For new investments, the Analyst will learn how to assist with due diligence, financial modeling, industry research, and drafting investment committee reports. In addition, the Analyst will support the firm’s business development efforts on an as needed basis.
Domain currently provides a flexible home/office work arrangement with a combination of working remote and in Domain’s Atlanta office.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 0-2 years of experience in a new investment or asset management capacity with an investment management firm or in a financial analyst position with an investment bank, Big 4 accounting firm, consulting firm, with a strong understanding of capital markets, corporate finance and investment analysis concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Real Estate or a related field.
- Demonstrated writing ability (writing samples will be required).
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and modeling skills.
- Initiative and ownership in completing projects.
- Excellent organizational skills, self-starter, ability to work independently in a fast paced environment within a small group.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Occasional late, weekend, or non-regular work hours may be required. Some travel may also be necessary, but will likely be less than 20% on average.
Domain Capital Advisors (“Domain”), an SEC registered investment adviser, is a subsidiary of Domain Capital Group which has approximately $8.0 billion as of 12/31/21 in total assets under management through its two registered investment adviser subsidiaries. The assets are comprised of approximately $6.84 billion in real estate, debt, alternative, and other assets constituting Regulatory Assets Under Management (“RAUM”) and another $1.13 billion in non-RAUM which includes real properties and additional loans serviced. Founded in 2008, Domain is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with Principals in Florida and the New York metro area.
Resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.